Rift Valley and Maasai Mara Adventures – 5 Nights
The safari takes us South through the Rift Valley to Masai Mara where the largest concentrations of game in Kenya is to be found. Then back North to the remote lakes Bogoria and Baringo a bird watchers and naturalists paradise.
Day 1: Nairobi/Maasai Mara
07.30 hours: Depart from our Nairobi office for a journey South along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Drive past Narok town then climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s “Serengeti Plains” country. Arrive for lunch at Siana Springs in Mara Game Reserve. Afternoon game drive, Dinner and overnight at a lodge or luxury tented camp.
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Full day spent in search of Elephants, Zebra, Wildebeest, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion, Cheetah, Leopard and other plains game. All meals and overnight at a lodge or luxury tented camp.
Day 3: Maasai Mara
Full day game viewing. Meals and overnight at a lodge or luxury tented camp.
Day 4: Maasai Mara/Nakuru
After breakfast leave the Camp and depart for Nakuru. Lunch is served enroute. Lake Nakuru is renowned for its large variety of birds. Besides birds for which its world famous its possible to see other game such as Rhino, Water Buck, Impala, Buffalo and Gazelle in the surrounding gardens. Dinner and overnight at a lodge or luxury tented camp.
Day 5: Lake Baringo – Lake Bogoria
Leave Nakuru for both Lakes Baringo and Bogoria. You will have a one-hour boat ride on Lake Baringo. Lunch at Lake Bogoria Hotel and dinner and overnight at a lodge or luxury tented camp.
Day 6: Lake Baringo/Naivasha/Nairobi
After breakfast leave for lunch at Lake Naivasha. Proceed in the mid afternoon for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.
Inclusive; as per itineraries;
- Ground Transportation in tourist minibuses equipped with HF Radio communication and pop-up roof for easy viewing and photographing.
- Full board accommodation on safari, All park entrance fees,
- services of English speaking skilled and experienced driver/guide,
- extensive game drives in the national parks,
- Airport transfers in Nairobi. drinking mineral water,
- Flying doctors emergency evacuation fee.
Exclusive; as per itineraries;
- Alcoholic drinks, beverages, tips, visas, laundry, Personal Toiletries, optional activities or items of personal nature.
- Airport departure tax,