Day 1: Arusha/ Lake Manyara
Pick from your Arusha at 0800 hrs depart for Lake Manyara National Park famed for its abundant bird life, tree climbing lions and large herds of Elephants for afternoon game viewing.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara / Ngorongoro Crater
With picnic lunches, leave Manyara after breakfast for Ngorongoro crater for full day game viewing, with a lunch break at Ngoitoktok springs. Ngorongoro crater is one of the wonders of the world, so nick-named by many visitors on their first visit. The Ngorongoro Conservation Area, 5,184sq. Kilometers has three other small craters _ Oldean, Olmoti and Empakaai to the north, and contains animal population of varied species. It was once a volcanic mountain which with tremendous force, blew and folded to form a caldera.
Return late afternoon to Ngorongoro Wildlife campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Ngorongoro / Tarangire
After breakfast, depart Ngorongoro for Tarangire, arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing in Tarangire National Park, one of the most beautiful parks in Tanzania with regard to animal concentration and abundance. Big herds move down from Ngorongoro, Manyara and surrounding game reserves to fetch water and food as Tarangire is always full of vegetation.
Dinner and overnight at a Tarangire campsite.
Day 4: Tarangire / Nairobi
After breakfast, drive to Arusha via Makuyuni. After lunch in Arusha drive to Nairobi via Namanga border town, arriving in the evening.
- Accommodation in two-man tent with mosquito nets
- Services of a paid English speaking driver/guide
- Bottled water during the safari
- Game drives as per itinerary in a 4×4 safari van
- Accommodation on full board basis during the days of the safari
- All park fees
- Flight tickets and associated taxes, Visa fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- tips, gratuities to staff
- items of a personal nature
- Airport transfers and accommodation in Arusha before and after safari